Imagine your golf game where you feel in complete control. Where it is easy for you to stay in the moment and focus easily on each shot. You are able to let go of missed shots and trust your swing. You are able to make up for missed greens with an accurate short game. Your confidence soars with each shot that you create. When you putt, you remain calm. You possess total confidence and remain composed in competition. Playing the last few holes your concentration intensifies and you finish strong.
Whether you are a pro golfer, amateur golfer, collegiate golfer, junior golfer or golf coach, now would be a good time to gain a greater awareness of yourself and your golf game. Available on the Positive Mental Imagery website are mental tools for you or to purchase as a Christmas gift for your favorite golfer.
- Learn how to relax, focus in the moment, and enhance your mental golf game by listening to eight different CDs, www.pmi4.com/cart
- Confident Putting for Lower Scores
- Concentration for Consistent Golf
- Release for Performance Anxiety
- Fearless Golf
- Confidence to Win Golf Tournaments
- Progressive Relaxation of the Mind & Body
- Master Your Short Game for Low Scores
- Self Hypnosis for Playing in the Zone
2. “THE HEART OF GOLF, Access Your Supreme Intelligence for Peak Performances” explores and explains negative emotions such as fear and performance anxiety, the four Cs of mind blockage, the four progressive stages of learning the supreme intelligence of the heart, and the way to access the zone in competition. It is a player’s guide for developing your true inner self by returning to the joy and love of self instead of seeking praise and rewards from the outside world.
This golf book is available now on
All royalties will be donated to Junior Golf!
3. Email PMI at firstname.lastname@example.org today to arrange for a gift certificate for your golf friend or relative. For additional information call Joan at 828.696.2547.
Play “in the zone” with Joan
Entrain Your Heart & Mind for Peak Performances